Dog Walking Services
As our lives get ever busier let HoundJog's dedicated team of dog walkers lighten the load by taking your best friend out for regular walks. Daily exercise is essential to keep your dog healthy, as well as mentally and physically stimulated. Exercise not only improves your dog’s well-being, but also helps build muscle tone and prevents depression, obesity, joint problems, heart conditions and behavioural issues.
We can walk your dog on a regular or now-and-again basis, usually over the lunchtime period of midday to 2pm, unless your work commitments dictate a more personalised approach. Our flexible service enables our dog walkers to exercise your dog at a time to suit you if you work unusual hours
We often walk our dogs in carefully chosen groups of up to three. Socialisation is enhanced on group walks and they enjoy plenty of exercise and interaction by running around together in a safe environment. However, we're happy to arrange one-to-one walks for timid or difficult to control dogs. Walks last for a minimum of 30 minutes, up to a maximum of two hours. Please contact us to discuss your personal requirements.
- A minimum of 30 minutes walk to a maximum of two hours, excluding travel time.
- Pick-up service at your home.
- Maximum of three dogs walked at any time by any carer.
- With agreement and written permission, your dog can be allowed off the leash to explore.
- Whatever the weather, come sun, wind, rain or snow, we walk your dog.
- Wet or muddy paws wiped before home-time.
- Drop-off service at your home.